Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
98 E-320, 2003 E-500
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 12 extra spark plugs from autohausaz that cost me $52.00. It's OEM Bosch plugs for W210, model# 7422 part number: FR8DPP33. They are in back order now so maybe they will be even more expensive.
Say I have them shipped to you for $40.00 within the 48 US lower states.

Your Parts Search Returned 1 Part(s)

They are all brand new. Thanks,
JeffreyP

·
Registered
2000 E320 (Retired) / 2006 S350 / 1983 380SL - MBCA Member
66 Posts
I just sent you a PM.

·
Registered
1994 E320 Wagon,1999 E320 Wagon,2000 E 320 Wagon, MGB Track/Rally, ,1988 300E ,more....
6,019 Posts
does

Walt have the special 17mm boot tool?:D"($28 delivered from me:thumbsup:)
And if he waits for next week after the get together for the spark plug session I'm teaching this weekend we may have some good pics and video of the meet up and the instructions.
:bowdown:eek:hlord

·
Registered
2000 E320 (Retired) / 2006 S350 / 1983 380SL - MBCA Member
66 Posts
Walt have the special 17mm boot tool?:D"($28 delivered from me:thumbsup:)
And if he waits for next week after the get together for the spark plug session I'm teaching this weekend we may have some good pics and video of the meet up and the instructions.
:bowdown:eek:hlord
No, I do not have the tool, but then I'm not planning on doing the plugs for another 20K miles...so take your time and get the video done right. :D

·
Registered
98 E-320, 2003 E-500
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi WaltE320

I just sent you an email, shipping confirmation and tracking number. Regards,

Hi Ohlord,

Cann't wait to see your spark plug session, I'd have come and joined you guys (if invited). Could you have chosen a further spot to live away from South Florida :crybaby2:(I am near Miami by the way)?

Anyway, enjoy and drink an extra one for me :thumbsup:

·
Registered
'01-E320 & 02-ST2
31,631 Posts
Hi WaltE320

I just sent you an email, shipping confirmation and tracking number. Regards,

Hi Ohlord,

Cann't wait to see your spark plug session, I'd have come and joined you guys (if invited). Could you have chosen a further spot to live away from South Florida :crybaby2:(I am near Miami by the way)?

Anyway, enjoy and drink an extra one for me :thumbsup:
I have no doubt that if you give him gas money and a little something for his time -- and a place to stay for a little vacation -- he'll come give you a hand. (I would!) :D

·
Registered
98 E-320, 2003 E-500
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have no doubt that if you give him gas money and a little something for his time -- and a place to stay for a little vacation -- he'll come give you a hand. (I would!) :D
Oh man, it'll be Christmas after he made that diagonal cross country drive and then summer 2009 once he gets back to Seattle. If he can make it here, he can just watch my 2 super-hyper boys for me, I'll be all right working on cars. :D
Then if he has any hair left, they all will be standing up after a couple of sessions. I cann't really do that to ohlord, other members need him.

Paradise here, not yet :givemebeer:, the boys are asleep now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts