Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1985 300CD
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
History: The car is from Kansas City. It was a one owner lady driven with full history. I bought it last year with 300K miles. The car has never been dented and is restored to new condition throughout. Everything works. The motor is strong and I can't make black smoke.
Changes so far are the 15 x 7 wheels with 205/65/15 front and 265/50/15 on back. New zebrano center consul wood and I also have the extra trim pieces and a whole bunch of extra switches that came with that purchase. Lowering springs and HD shocks put on this week and had to order 23mm spring cups today as clearence on front is an issue. Euro lights I love. Boost has been st at 14 and it howls. I have the new air intake sytem and propane injection set up for it and hope to have it installed shortly.
All origional parts have been kept. As soon as I can figure out how to post multiple pics, I will add them.
Forgot that windows have been tinted as well.

·
Registered
1985 300CD
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Andrey,
Go ahead tint the glass. It looks great and saves on the interior. What ever did you do with that AMG kit we couldn't work out and did you get my last PM about the rims on German eBay?

·
Registered
CL 500
1,039 Posts
123Canuck, I sold AMG US buyer. I don't know why , but I did get your PM about wheels on e-bay.de

I have gear console brand new for sale on e-bay
Maybe somebody intrested

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4543459898&indexURL=0#ebayphotohosting

See ya

·
Registered
81' 300SD, 82' 300D
4,021 Posts
I'm glad you changed it out. Whitewall tires on a 123 just look "bleech" to me. If you had kept the whitewalls, all you would have needed to match are some white pants pulled all the way up to your armpits, a lime green 3-button polo shirt, some plaid socks with Rockports, and you would've been set to pick up some ladies down at the Y at their senior computer classes.[:p]
-Joe

·
Registered
2008 PT, 1998 neon--1965 VW 1200
2,533 Posts
can you not just flip the whites to the inside?

dont most whitewalls have black sidewalls on the inside?

·
Registered
1995 E320 Sportline W124
790 Posts
Yes, but imagine how strange it will looks when you taking turns...[:)]

Besides, the rotation direction of the tires would be wrong.

·
Registered
1995 E320 Sportline W124
790 Posts
123Canuck - 4/18/2005 9:29 AM

All four rims are 15 x 7. No problem taking a 265/50/15 tire on the back.

Talaga...confused ako di ba. I'll bring my old 15" rims to tire shop to confirm....[:)]

·
Registered
1985 300CD
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Now you have me all confused. I double checked my heritage and came up caucasian. Don't know how you guys got that other idea. The thread has before and after pics of the coupe and a history that was asked for.
P.S. There is however a large Fillipino community here but I have never seen one in a Merc.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts