Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
300sel
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone share their positive experiences with me with some trust worthy MB mechanics in Toronto Canada. I took a new ball joint in to be pressed at North Hill Mercedes Service
169 Centre St E, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 1A5

He ruined the part that my father provided him with. Did not call about it until he installed the new part. Then he charged us for the labor+the new part. I don't agree with these business practices and am hoping someone in this community can help me with a reliable source for odd jobs I can't do myself on this car.

Looking at the part that he install now I noticed that it isn't sitting exactly flush. Is this a cause for concern or am i safe to drive on it?

I am typing this post while I am still angry, so I hope my statements did not offend anyone, and my actions are completely justified.

·
Registered
'91 560SEC, '98 SL500
1,977 Posts
These guys are incredible, they do not specialize in MB per se but have worked on them and the only place in TO where I would take my car and know they would do a trustworthy job:
Whitehead Performance
(416) 665-2220

Yasin

·
Registered
1984 380sl, 1988 300ce, 1988 420sel (gone)
546 Posts
Try looking in the "Recommended Repair Shops" Tab in the General section of this forum. There are a number of shops there recommended by members of this forum.

·
Registered
300sel
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^ very cool. thank you.

ps. just to update. I managed to press the other ball joint in with my father, but having some knowledge for the future never hurt.

·
Registered
2005 E55
785 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts