Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Mercedes Dealer

One of the accessories Mercedes sells at the dealer is a trunk liner (and also a cargo net) for the CLK. However, the trunk liner isn't very good. I bought one and put it in, and it was too bulky, didn't fit properly (curled too much) and restricts your ability to put larger items in your trunk (makes the "opening" area smaller). I returned it and the parts guy had the same opinion I did about the liner. However, if you do need a trunk liner, check it out as it is made specifically for the CLK.<p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Trunk Liner

: One of the accessories Mercedes sells at the dealer is a trunk liner (and also a cargo net) for the CLK. However, the trunk liner isn't very good. I bought one and put it in, and it was too bulky, didn't fit properly (curled too much) and restricts your ability to put larger items in your trunk (makes the "opening" area smaller). I returned it and the parts guy had the same opinion I did about the liner. However, if you do need a trunk liner, check it out as it is made specifically for the CLK.<p><p>WoW too many James and Jim around hear...anyway I agree to James the MB Liner is way too bulky and tall to the trunk I saw that in the New Momentum magazine. But I can suggest some, if the liner is made out of soft material you can trim it and just leave the bottom part. This is just my share.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts