Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
m5,acura rsx type,S and slk amg 230
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These are in perfect shape car has 38k miles. Tires are brand new 2 months old
Looking to sell or trade for somthing possibly with a spoke design or what ever you have to offer. If your wheels are less than min in price you would have to pay shipping in both ways I will have them packaged and shipped the same day I will provide tracking and my phone number so there are no problems. Im a moderator on a few sites and my ebay account has over 600 feedbacks with 100% positives. Im a trustworthy guy and I understand im new here. We run a shop here doing nothing but mercedes and bmw cars and a few mini's. You are welcome to call my work as well. Im a good guy and very trustworthy. If you are interested please pm me asap ill provide my number. Looking or somthing in a 18 inch or im realy open to anything i like so lets see the offers.
here are my wheels

Ride like a true g

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The wheels for sale are not on my brabus car its the top silver car listed with the amg wheels please notify me with cash offers or trades but keep in mind I dont want anything cheesy jsut want to change the style I have had them or awhile

You can pm me for the best responde it might take me awhile to respond to emails but its [email protected]

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
p.s local pick up is preferd but i am willing to ship

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Size: 17x7.5

Size: 17x8.0
retail price :$459 $459 (each)
See price in cart Offset: +37mm
Bolt Pattern: 5-112
Rec. Tire Size:225/45-17
**Lightweight: 22.5lbs.**
your chance for a hell of a deal

·
Registered
2001 SLK 320 Sport
450 Posts
Those look like 18" AMG 220 style wheels with the 44-46mm offset. Are you sure about the offset and size? If so, good deal. :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are 17s and i paid 3900$ at the stealership when i bought them ....so yes its a hell of a deal. my bolt patern is 5/112 you would have to check maybe at tire shack so if thats yours im sure they wil fit
if im wrong on my offset please correct me i drive a 99slk amg thanks guys for the intrest just need some change

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the offset was told to me from the dealership and tirerack verified it

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
benzmizer said:
Offset? Would fit a W202? Could you post close up pics?
yes they will fit your car are you interest i only want serious offers no bs:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
what is the MB OEM part # stamped on the back of those rims

1 - 11 of 11 Posts