Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2008 AMG CLK63 Conv., 2012 R350 4-Matic, Wife's 2015 C300 sedan
9,409 Posts
^Gary "Geddy" Lee - bass player and vocalist with a moderately successful Canadian popular beat trio.

·
Registered
2008 AMG CLK63 Conv., 2012 R350 4-Matic, Wife's 2015 C300 sedan
9,409 Posts
No. Canada. You know. The place you Armenians tried invading in 1812 and got your capital city burnt down in response.

·
Registered
1987 Mercedes Benz 560 SEC
9 Posts
Got an update!
I purchased a hand-pump/siphon and proceeded to go at it. The hand-pump that was to start the siphon was not enough to handle the viscosity of ATF. So, this method more than sucked... it BLEW
It was so fast and inexpensive to drop the pan and replace the filter that I have already have slapped myself really hard for even thinking about a quick suck-and-go.

Now... to something that sucks more than my decision making...

She is so sexy... BUT I CAN'T TURN HER ON ANYMORE.

I have a couple things to check before I panic...

·
R/C107 Moderator
1986 560SL: '84 500SL: '84 280SL 5 speed: other 107s
31,768 Posts
Got an update!
I purchased a hand-pump/siphon and proceeded to go at it. The hand-pump that was to start the siphon was not enough to handle the viscosity of ATF. So, this method more than sucked... it BLEW
It was so fast and inexpensive to drop the pan and replace the filter that I have already have slapped myself really hard for even thinking about a quick suck-and-go.

Now... to something that sucks more than my decision making...

She is so sexy... BUT I CAN'T TURN HER ON ANYMORE.

View attachment 2612297

I have a couple things to check before I panic...
Did you notice you are on the wrong forum? Not that we are unwilling to help.

·
Registered
1987 Mercedes Benz 560 SEC
9 Posts
Thanks ROWDIE
...when I jumped in here regarding an over-filled transmission, you accepted me as one of your own. Saddened, I will take the SEXIEST MOTOR EVER and go turn her on all by myself... JA, I noticed. But when I see the kind of cars ya'll drive, I feel so warm and fuzzy.

·
Registered
1984 380SL
2,279 Posts
Thanks ROWDIE
...when I jumped in here regarding an over-filled transmission, you accepted me as one of your own. Saddened, I will take the SEXIEST MOTOR EVER and go turn her on all by myself... JA, I noticed. But when I see the kind of cars ya'll drive, I feel so warm and fuzzy.
I mean we can totally help you with your 560 sec. Not like the m117 in your SEC is much different.

·
R/C107 Moderator
1986 560SL: '84 500SL: '84 280SL 5 speed: other 107s
31,768 Posts
Thanks ROWDIE
It was not my intent to run you off. Just an observation. Everyone welcome and we are equal opportunity offenders.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts