Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
IR MODERATOR
1996 Volvo 855GLT, 1993 MB 190e 2.3 8v, 1998 Subaru Outback SUS, 1991 BMW 525, 1998 MB C230
9,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 1985 190e 2.3 the lines that lead to the trans cooler/radiator is leaking even after getting a new hoses to replace the braided section which was leaking at the metal/hose joint now its still leaking at the what looks like the same place. my question is is there suppose to be an o ring or teflon tape around the threads? or something? i highly dougt that the new hoses are defective. the other problem is that it still guzzles gas like crazy, i have already put in an ecu out of a working car same, injector seals, pressure reg, fuel dis, electronic thing on the back of the fuel dist., plug wires, cap n rotor are in near new cond, clean the intake,. i suspect it might be the cis temp sensor, coldstart valve, or the amm or the engine wiring harness. how can i test these components and associated wiring? the dealership refuses to work on my car until i get a new engine wiring harness. thanks sorry for the long post.
jippi 1985 190e 2.3

1 - 1 of 1 Posts