Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Tranny/Supercharger Issues....HELP!!!!

778 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  livefreeordie
Hey All,
I have done the following to my car: Changed the oil, new plugs, new coils, changed the rear differential oil, full tranny fluid/flush, pressure regulator spring, and yelled at it.

I still have the problem of the car not shifting into 4th from 3rd correctly. Now today, it got stuck in 3rd and wouldn't even down shift. The supercharger is making a screaming noise threw what sounds like a blow off valve. The car threw the following codes: P0806 AND P0410. I have no job so I don't really have the option of taking it into the dealership. I was just wondering if anyone had any insight I could try because its beyond my knowledge now :(

Thanks In Advance!

Derek Abbring
See less
Hey All,
I have done the following to my car: Changed the oil, new plugs, new coils, changed the rear differential oil, full tranny fluid/flush, pressure regulator spring, and yelled at it.

I still have the problem of the car not shifting into 4th from 3rd correctly. Now today, it got stuck in 3rd and wouldn't even down shift. The supercharger is making a screaming noise threw what sounds like a blow off valve. The car threw the following codes: P0806 AND P0410. I have no job so I...
See more
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.