Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post on this site..hope to be a good forum...but anyways on my 1999 ML 320 the transmission just broke the other day and the dealer wants 7000 to replace it, does anyone know of any online sites that sell used or remanufactured trannies for the car? thanks chris

·
Registered
107 Posts
ebay has a couple of vendors who sell reman. trans for about $2500. Good luck....

BTW, how many miles do you have and did you ever change your tranny fluid? Any other symptoms of it prior to going out?

·
Premium Member
ML430
2,662 Posts
spartan -

I have replaced mine 2ice. I have a 99ML 430. If you can give me a couple of days. I will find the name and number of the place in NJ that sent me mine. The tranny costs about 2000 with 450 shipping(to NC) overnight. And it cost me 1300 for install. Let me know if you are interested. They give a one year unlimited mile warranty.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The car has 106k miles, and I have had all the dealer services done on time..syn oil every 3.5k as well...and yes if you wouldnt mind passing along the number or web site from nj thatd be great..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts