Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I've searched the web and this forum and still can not find the ID number. I know it is on the passenger side on the pan rail.

I have the car on a lift and still can't find the number! With the CAT and other things in the way.

Anyone have a pic of the location of the number?

I need the number to know what psi to set the modulator. After making sure the modulator is set correctly and then see if I need to replace the K1, and K2 springs.

Thank you for your help!

Dan

·
Registered
W126 500 SEL 9/85 W124 E320T Brabus
2,075 Posts
Hi Dan,

on the first pic you can see the casted and the stamped numbers. You´ll find them on the straight line in the middle of the tranny on pic 2. Above the straight line you can see the casted numbers.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello

I've searched the web and this forum and still can not find the ID number. I know it is on the passenger side on the pan rail.

I have the car on a lift and still can't find the number! With the CAT and other things in the way.

Anyone have a pic of the location of the number?

I need the number to know what psi to set the modulator. After making sure the modulator is set correctly and then see if I need to replace the K1, and K2 springs.

Thank you for your help!

Dan
Posting a follow up here.

I found the number on the trannie. It was blocked by the O2 sensor wire clip that bolts on with two pan bolts.

I hope this helps someone in the future.

Regards,

Dan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts