Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
36,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I've seen hitches that you weld onto the frame. I don't remember where it was. I remember sometime sometime ago asked the same question, someone told him to do a search on the german word that meant hitch or something like that. Do a search on mercedes 190 trailer hitch.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.