Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
17,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trailer burns when woman uses gas to clean up

POMPANO BEACH - A woman's trailer burned to the ground when she tried to clean her hands with gasoline and left the gas can on a stove with an open flame.

The 45-year-old woman had been painting inside her trailer about 2 p.m. in the 200 block of Northeast 25th Avenue when she decided to clean her hands with the gasoline, said Sandra King, spokeswoman for Pompano Beach Fire-Rescue. The woman placed the can of gasoline on a stove with a lit pilot and it ignited, she said.

The woman escaped with minor burns to her hands and was treated at the scene. The trailer was destroyed.

"One should never use gasoline as a cleaning solvent - ever - near an open flame because it gives off flammable vapors," King said.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,689 Posts
Wrapped in a cocoon of methane gas ultimately creating a individual poo chamber aka dutch oven. okay, tmi
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top