Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant believe i did it, but its gone, if any one is interested i have those wheels in my pics for sale they're 20x9.5 rear and 20x8.5 front ill post pics if anyone is interested.:crybaby2:

·
Registered
2000 CLK 320
1,036 Posts
cnolen said:
I cant believe i did it, but its gone, if any one is interested i have those wheels in my pics for sale they're 20x9.5 rear and 20x8.5 front ill post pics if anyone is interested.:crybaby2:
What are your offsets? Yes please post pictures :)

·
Registered
2000 CLK 320
97 Posts
Damn, that crazy! Your ride was sick. How much did you sell it for and why? I like to know more about the rims. How much you want for them? Are u selling rims and tires? Please post some pics.

·
Registered
2003 SL500, 2000 S500 Lorinser, 2006 SL, 06 Bentley GT
111 Posts
Sorry you sold your car....hope you got what you wanted. How much for the wheels and post some pics.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz E 250 CDI
102 Posts
Well like everyone else I'm interested in seeing pics and the price, even though my Beloved says DON'T even think about it lol.

·
Registered
05 A6 3.2Q, 07 A4 2.0T S-Line
413 Posts
Dang, how can you guys afford to switch cars after 4 months (I'm assuming you only had it for that long)? Are you all auto brokers? :) SL65 is nice though. I've had my 55 for 2 years and always look at other cars but can't justify making the switch since there's nothing really wrong with her. I say that now...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts