Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the forum. I just traded in my 2005 c230k for a used silver C55 with 800 miles on it. I thought I got a pretty good deal. The C55 is unbelievable to drive. It has a completely different feel than the c230. I was able to trade in my 230k for 29k and purchase the C55 for 49k after a few hours of negotiating. The C55 only came with the premium package and was in excellent condition.

·
Registered
05 C55 AMG
273 Posts
RE: Traded for a C55

Congrats on your new car! Any issues with it? Just wondering because I am interested in getting one myself. TIA.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No problems at all. I'm really just enjoying the car, it is a blast to drive, especially with the weather getting nicer here in Virginia.

I did recently blow out a tire but luckily I purchsed the wheel/tire protection package for $500 bucks. Roadside assistance arrived in about 1 hour and put on my spare. I drove the car to the dealer (HBL) and had a brand new Pirelli put on in less than 24 hours. The labor and new tire did not cost me a cent out of my pocket. I highly recommend the wheel/tire protection package.

-Greg

·
Registered
C230 Kompressor
43 Posts
Im thinking of trading in, i wonder around how much i could get for my C230 SS? 18K Miles. i might go for a C32 at a decent price!

·
Registered
06 CLS55AMG , 04 S4
64 Posts
Great car...Just picked up my 05 C55 loaded , it is a blast to drive. Have you had an problems ? Hopefully, I will be worry free for a few years .

Thanks,
Steve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts