·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,<br>
<br>
just wondering, which MB dealer sales touchup paint in toronto?<br>
<br>
i just got my orion blue c320 one weeks ago. Now i got a small chip (2mmX2mm) on the hood. Normally i wonder care. But since its such a new car. i really like to touch it up so that it isn't too noticable. i am so unlucky!!! :( why can't i just have a perfect car for a little longer before anything happen!!!<br>
<br>
-ex2001CLTypeS

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anyone use LANGKA before?

i looked into using clear bra.<br> <br> only 2 problems with it. <br> <br> eventhough its tough for chip and scatches. It will still scatch after a long time. you can't wax it. It would look ugly, i since it on some old toyota.<br> <br> secondly, if you want to change it after 2 years, it leaves all the sticky stuff on the body, and its tough to clean it up and put a new one on.<br> <br> i don't really care about bumper, its pastic so it can chip or scatch all it want and no rust. I care about the metal. I don't want it to rust. because i did not take a good care of my 95 prelude... it got tons of little rust spots on the hood. :((<br> <br> btw, anyone try 'LANGKA'?<br> <br> does it really work to clean out the 'blob'?<br> <br> -ex2001CLTypeS

1 - 4 of 4 Posts