Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still waiting on the adjuster to come but wanted to know if this is even fixable or should I just start looking for a new car this is a 2016 c300 4matic
Wheel Tire Car Hood Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

·
Coupe/Convertible Forums Moderator
CURRENT: 2011 SL550 FORMER: C300, ML350, CLK550 Cabriolet, C240, ML320, 300TD
22,681 Posts
Welcome to the forum @_Coolkid - please take a moment to read the information on the link below. It explains how to update your user profile so that your car's details and your location appear on each post below your avatar. This is good information for others to know when trying to help. It also has good information about how the forums are organized and how to use the search feature:

Find your Forum Section, Navigate & Search

I have moved your thread from the Diagnostic Tools forum to the appropriate forum for your car.

My guess is "totaled". If this was someone else's fault, my advice is to seek assistance from an attorney. They may not help much with the property damage claim, but they will with the personal injury aspect. And even though there may be no visible scars, you can still have injuries.

·
Registered
95 SL600
332 Posts
In the present state of procuring parts and getting labor (especially body people) many cars are being totalled

1 - 4 of 4 Posts