Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2003 CLK 55 AMG
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in a cruise or a meet around toronto. Maybe we can cruise to downtown toronto. Stop somewhere for some food and head back to our homes. The weather is getting nicer and I'm a new MB owner so I thought I can meet some enthusiast. I just want to see if people are interested and we can set up a date on a nice warm day soon.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in a cruise or a meet around toronto. Maybe we can cruise to downtown toronto. Stop somewhere for some food and head back to our homes. The weather is getting nicer and I'm a new MB owner so I thought I can meet some enthusiast. I just want to see if people are interested and we can set up a date on a nice warm day soon.
190 Revolution

Its an open euro meet being held at a parking lot near Sherway Gardens in Toronto on Sunday, June 7th @ 11 AM. Following that may be a fun drive up to Peterborough for some twisties and dinner afterward. Drivers are coming from Quebec. All German/Euro car owners are welcome. Photoshoot during meet & Calendars to be published by your truly (if participating).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts