Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
06 ML 350LP - 03 CLK
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a chance last night to finally see the new ML at the Toronto auto show. Loved it!!! I can't wait to get my ML which is now delayed until the end of March. The sports package looks great and is a must buy. I was a bit concerned about moving the gearshift to the steering column but it felt very natural shifting with my hands on the wheel. New interior with the sports package looks amazing and the new front seats are very comfortable. I know the new ML is longer and wider bit to me because of new sharper angles it looked smaller, I guess when I put it in the garage I will notice the difference. Overall I really can’t wait to get delivery, MB still has not released pricing only best guess[:D][:D][:D]

·
Registered
ML320/C320 Sprt
4,649 Posts
Was it exactly like these?

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 MB GLE 450 4MATIC, 2015 BMW M4
2,135 Posts
JimB - 2/23/2005 2:27 PM

Was it exactly like these?
That's the AMG Sport package. Don't think they are showing that yet.

·
Registered
ML320/C320 Sprt
4,649 Posts
Hmmmnnn, Thanks, they are so sweet, Winning a Lotto is my only hope to get a new W164[:)][:D][;)]

·
Registered
2004 G500 (gone)
1,100 Posts
I don't know why, but these pics of the new M-class Benz look too similar to the front of a child's vacuum cleaner.

haha [:D]

·
Registered
06 ML 350LP - 03 CLK
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No, not like your photo...they did have an ML500 with the sports package. It looked similar to your photo but not as beefy, front and rear end had aluminum accent trim with dual exhaust exactly like the pictures previously posted. I was told that the sport seats were leather and suede combo but I’m not sure looks really good though and comfortable. This is a photo of the ML at the auto show.

Attachments

·
Registered
2004 G500 (gone)
1,100 Posts
How did the steering feel? It looks too much like a Chrysler 300C. This picture is of the Chrysler PT Cruiser.

This one is of the Jeep Liberty.

·
Registered
06 ML 350LP - 03 CLK
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hard to tell about the steering since I could not drive it...my current ML320's steering is fairly tight so I would not expect that to change. My overall impression of the ML's new interior is very pleasing, quality is definitely there and I like it. There are so many cars out there, there is not one that you cannot compare to another..everybody always copies the leaders. My ML350LP or ML500LP will be delivered in a few weeks, I have not decided which model to choose I need to see the colors. The 350 is silver and the 500 is pewter, pretty sure I will like them both [:)]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts