Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I've managed to make video about the most common issues that might help new owners with their budgeting.

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
Wow! Two months on the forum, and we have an expert!

Thanks for helping us old time G owners out. If it were not for your video, I never would have known about these things after 35 yrs of ownership and working on the G.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Thanks for helping us old time G owners out. If it were not for your video, I never would have known about these things after 35 yrs of ownership and working on the G.
Maybe you could read my post first before being smart and funny. "it's intended primarily for new owners", how about that? I guess they all can read your 35 yrs full mind ?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Maybe you could read my post first before being smart and funny. "it's intended primarily for new owners", how about that? I guess they all can read your 35 yrs full mind ? Not interested ? Don't watch it, easy as that ! Thank you for letting us know that you are actual expert here, I'll definitely sleep better now.

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
In 35 yrs and 200,000 miles of G ownership, driving and maintenance, I have never seen any of these supposed "problems" you show in your video. I guess I was just very lucky.

Sleep well, pal!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Maybe you could read my post first before being smart and funny. "it's intended primarily for new owners", how about that? I guess they all can read your 35 yrs full mind ? Not interested ? Don't watch it, easy as that ! Thank you for letting us know that you are actual expert here, I'll definitely sleep better now.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In 35 yrs and 200,000 miles of G ownership, driving and maintenance, I have never seen any of these supposed "problems" you show in your video. I guess I was just very lucky.

Sleep well, pal!
Not in your 2000 YM, video is for 2002-2018, hard to find those things im talking about in yours.

J

·
0 Posts

Sleep well, pal!
What about rust issues?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi I've managed to make video about the most common issues that might help new owners with their budgeting.

Hi peter, how about electrical problems.....after exactly 10 min from starting the G , it dies.. all ready change K40 relay, Is there a fuel pump relay? the vehicle is an European version of a 2000 G500

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
V8 engines tend to overheat the Crank Position Sensor (CPS) which sits above and behind the left side exhaust manifold. Cheap, and relatively easy to get to. If the K40 didn't fix this problem, that will likely be the cause.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts