Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
'84 300DT, '97 S320
682 Posts
Yes, if it's like this one on ebay: 370436191348

I've got one like this, and used it on my W123. The ones that have plates that look like horseshoes are a different matter.

The threaded rod fed from the top, but the hole was just a wee bit too small. I had to grind the holes, and repaint them.

On the W140, it looks like the rod would have to be fed through the bottom. I've been looking at using it on my S320 when I decide to tackle the upper ball joints, whose boots were cracked when I bought it in March. Maybe do some other things too...I've not had a real, real close look at various bushings, but they don't look too bad at the first few looks I've had.


1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.