Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Took Delivery of C350 Saks Fifth Ave Edition Today. Car drives very well and I'm very pleased with the craftsmanship. This is my first car with 18" wheels so it is interesting to observe the difference between a Benz on 18's and my previous car, a BMW 325 on 17's with Sports Package. I have 1,000 miles to go on break-in so it will be a while before I can push it, but it is a a really nice drive.

Thanks to everyone on the board who answered my questions as I considered this car.

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
The white seats look beautiful. Are they leather?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They do look a bit white in the photos but they are actually a cream (beige) color that MB calls Savannah. Yes, they are leather, not MB-TEX.

·
Registered
140 Posts
i wish we had those editions in Canada. Hot looking car. Once my C300 is fixed i will take pics. Just got Madico Charcoal 35% tint on all 7 windows.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i wish we had those editions in Canada. Hot looking car. Once my C300 is fixed i will take pics. Just got Madico Charcoal 35% tint on all 7 windows.
Hey, at least you guys in Canada got all the extra luxury features (keyless go, memory seats, 4Matic on the C350) ;)

·
Premium Member
7,273 Posts
Very nice. I've never seen an interior like that. Congrats!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Congrats! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

I'd love to see tint shots on this car. I'm considering tinting but am unfamiliar with the laws regarding it in NYC...

·
Registered
140 Posts
I'd love to see tint shots on this car. I'm considering tinting but am unfamiliar with the laws regarding it in NYC...
it is not quite legal here either...lol. YOu are not to have any tint on the front driver or passenger windows or the front windshield. all others are game. But the guy who did my car has a '07 ML63 AMG with 35% on all, and i LOVED it. So i had him do it to mine. It's not too dark. I'll take my chances.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Aside from leather seats, what else is part of S5A edition?
i also have a S5A edition. i don't think there is anything else special about it besides the leather seats in the sand color. the only reason i got it was because of the good mixture of the 2 tone colors on the interior. the other interiors were more or less one color. so i believe that the leather is the only thing.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Are you telling me it doesn't even have Saks 5th Ave etched into the seats with tiny diamonds? Sheesh... :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts