Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I'm sure the Nissens is a great quality radiator and should last ten years probably! When I first bought my 2004 SL600, I feared that a radiator might become impossible to obtain, so I bought a new one to have "just in case", which, of course, is still in my garage. It is a Spectra Premium, and that thing cost over $400!!! I'm afraid to look and find that it is probably less expensive to buy one now. I always did buy parts way before I needed them, I even had brake rotors and pads for cars that never needed new brakes, and those cars have been traded in on newer replacements although I still have their brakes! It's an obsession maybe? For my S-Class that I bought three and a half years ago, I've had new front brake discs and pads for that car in my garage for two years now, and there's no sign of needing them replaced, yet! But I think this radiator will fit ANY R230. And I have quit buying parts until they are actually needed, my new rule is if it ain't going on the car within ten days after receipt, don't buy it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts