Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 12534 Posts

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1985 Mercedes Benz

You'll probably have to jack it up to get the back doors open, but hey, for $4500 you can't go wrong...

Well, $450 might be closer to reality.

enjoy.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i've seen better interiors at the junkyard; what's an F class exotic (fubar?)
:yelrotflmao:

I was wondering the same thing- but I like your explanation.

·
Registered
186 Posts
We`ve got an 84 AMG SEC 500 for sale in New Zealand at the moment for $NZ75k.
Seems far better value!!

·
W201, W212, W221, & W222 Moderator
8,422 Posts
That's the easiest to see through 5% tint I've ever seen. It's also not as dark on the front. I though it was 5% all around??

Another clown.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Maybe it was 5% 25 years ago... Sun bleaching could get it that light in a couple of decades.

Also, 100% would mean zero tint. The % corresponds to the amount of light that is transmitted from the outside to the inside.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

·
8,422 Posts
Maybe it was 5% 25 years ago... Sun bleaching could get it that light in a couple of decades.

Also, 100% would mean zero tint. The % corresponds to the amount of light that is transmitted from the outside to the inside.

Oh shit! A tint expert!! It must be Obvious Day at Camp Stupid!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
You guys are dicks. Fwiw I didn't see the "-" in front of the 100%. I thought you may not know how the number system worked. I was just trying to help. I guess now I know what people are like in this forum. Too bad internet forums are filled with losers who get their jollies by belittling others.

·
8,422 Posts
You guys are dicks. Fwiw I didn't see the "-" in front of the 100%. I thought you may not know how the number system worked. I was just trying to help. I guess now I know what people are like in this forum. Too bad internet forums are filled with losers who get their jollies by belittling others.

If you think this was bad, take a swing over to the Off Topic section. There you'll see the real losers.

Clearly your jimmies were in the full rustling position if you yourself can't take a joke.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
We`ve got an 84 AMG SEC 500 for sale in New Zealand at the moment for $NZ75k.
Seems far better value!!
Ha yes I saw that car in cc mag today
I have the mirror to his plate 500AMG - AMG500 lol

·
Registered
186 Posts
Ha yes I saw that car in cc mag today
I have the mirror to his plate 500AMG - AMG500 lol
Shore Prestige have a CL55 for sale at the mo I wouldn`t mind having.
Based on that surely they`d be up for a swap with cash my way??:)

·
Registered
1,273 Posts

mlin01,

Please don't give up on us. We are an esoteric lot but good-spirited for the most part. I did not know what the % referred to and now I do, thanks to you. You never know when your post will help someone.

Why don't you finish your profile and give us another chance?:surrender:

Best Regards,

John

1 - 20 of 12534 Posts