Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1001 - 1020 of 1187 Posts

·
Registered
3,165 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
Now that's something to watch carefully! A splendid example! Wonder for how much it will be going and if it will reach the reserve.

The other one (https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1986-mercedes-benz-560sec-4/) is very eye catching, but does not impress me that much, despite the nice wheels and work that has been done. Whoever will buy it, in the near future will have to address the rust that is starting to show up, and when you add a good paint job and body work to the buying price, well ... things add up.

Attachments

·
Registered
880 Posts

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,009
you should contact radwood guys too, have them do a little promo on their IG for it...they are tied in well with BAT

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
I didn't want to post in your BAT thread, but why did you leave so much to be done? I could see many thousands just from the photos. You have a car with the certified low mileage in a great color combination, why not finish it?

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,015
essen will be a big one

·
Premium Member
1,826 Posts

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
He probably wanted it but after driving it just a little and spending thousands in repairs he realized he wasn’t as in love with maintaining an old car as the initial joy of buying

An old car will need work whether you pay $2000 or 20,000

1001 - 1020 of 1187 Posts
About this Discussion
1.2K Replies
68 Participants
vdubpower
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing