Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

To Ron & Hapa, I got my car back today !!

1068 Views 4 Replies 0 Participants Last post by  HapaHaole
G
Thanks guys. Your info really helped me a lot. The service guy<br>thought I was crazy at first and when I mentioned that I had two other<br>friends who had the same problem and it was fixed by the dealer and basically<br>repeating what you guys said to me (tech talk) they replaced it the sensor <br>and so far, it's been good. I guess the guy thought I knew what I was talking<br>about. Thanks again.<p>Melanie
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The aftermarket CD changer from Becker will work. (more)

Horst Becker, the owner I believe emailed me about it. He responded to one of your posts below. I believe Ian has one on his 430.<p>Frank<p>: eom<p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oops. This was meant for Hapa's post below

: Horst Becker, the owner I believe emailed me about it. He responded to one of your posts below. I believe Ian has one on his 430.<p>Frank<p>: eom<p><p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks I will contact them when I get my car in.

: : Horst Becker, the owner I believe emailed me about it. He responded to one of your posts below. I believe Ian has one on his 430.<p>Frank<p>: eom<p><p><p>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.