Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1984 280SEL AMG
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear MRTIKKET,
I've been a mechanic for OVER 20 years, If it has Tracks, Wheels, blades, Strings, peddals, 2 stroke, 4 stroke, gas, diesel, hydrolic, pnumatic, X-Rays, Steralizes, Bleeds/brakes, dehydrates ( Human ), I've fixed it.
Since it seems ya got more money than GOD, and can afford to just send your rigs out to the shop. Ya realy don't need to read any help tips. Those of us that are less fortunate than you, and do most everything ourselves. I give advice to work cheapest to most expensive... Shudder away... If I don't know somthing about somthing, I won't reply to it. Simple as that.An if ya don't like what I say, don't read it. Everything I post to I've had personal expereance in. Wether it be a Mercedes, or a Dodge Dart. The mechanicsare simaler, less the electronics.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
The 126 is not a Dodge. You have absolutely NO Mercedes knowledge. Yes, I am blessed with a wonderful MB mechanic, but that has nothing to do with your ridiculous advice. Stop the madness!

·
Registered
1985 300sd
445 Posts
MRTIKKET - 4/28/2005 1:00 AM

The 126 is not a Dodge. You have absolutely NO Mercedes knowledge. Yes, I am blessed with a wonderful MB mechanic, but that has nothing to do with your ridiculous advice. Stop the madness!
Wow!! You are FUNNY!!!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Hey, Delta Force is just starting!

·
Registered
1983 Euro 500SEC AMG, 83 SEC custom convertible, 2x 84 500SEC, 02 w203coupe, euro 1985 300d
1,579 Posts

·
BenzWorld W126 Host
NOW: '90 560SEL WALD & SEC front Conversion. EOL:83/500SEC 5,6l 86/300SE 86/420SE 87/420SEL 87/260SE
827 Posts
KEEP THIS OFF-TOPIC CRAP OUT OF THE 126 FORUM PLZ!

what a f... waste of time

go PM eachother until your fingertips bleed

Englevakten

·
Registered
1984 280SEL AMG
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MRTIKKET, if you read it right, I didn't say the cars were the same. I said THE MECHANICS are the Baring the electronics... Hell Anything that has an inturnal cumbustion engine whith the exception of the rotory engine has the same MECHANICS. Now, since you didn't read the first post right, try again.
Am I insulted? Yes, a little. This post was a test of your reading abilitys. Since nobody else has had a problem with my advice, even if they correct me,I admit I was wrong. Has happened once so far. But you here troop in to a reply where I told somone to goto a MB shop to have an engine rebuilt, or get a crate motor. There you tell me my advice is bad, an you tell him to get a crate motor ANYWAY...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts