Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

To Happa!! Yes I got my car from Von Housen..more

1031 Views 5 Replies 0 Participants Last post by  HapaHaole
G
Congrats on your 430, you'll love it!! Von Housen always treated me <br>well as my CLK has been the fourth Mercedes I bought from them. <br>They're very straight-forward and easy to talk to. They threw in <br>some freebies when I got the car like the CD-changer and a key-chain.<br>Who are you dealing with right now ?<p>Cya!!<p>John
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Von Housen

I have been dealing with Jerry Newton. I ordered the car with the K2 pacakge so I dont think they will give me a deal. This is my first Mercedes and they made me feel comfortable. They let me sit and take a look at a new CLK430 Silver / Ash a week ago and that is what made me order one. How do I get some deals on other product? as far as I know there is some driving school they send people to?? let me know..<p>john

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Von Housen

If you want some freebies, the best way is to sweet talk <br>your dealer. That's what I do and sometimes it works sometimes<br>it doesn't. Maybe you can ask for floormats or chrome headlight rings.<br>They should be able to give these to you.<p>The driving school, I never took it, but if they offered it to you,<br>it's a pretty good experience. Go for it.<p>John

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Well the floor mats are standard on the car so I will try for the CD changer. They are telling me it costs $1000 for the unit and dont use the aftermarket CD changer since It will not work.. ?? what do you think? Hmm Chrome headlight rings that seems more of an item I would like to get. BTW do you know if we can take the car to the service center in Rocklin/Loomis the one by Hwy 80?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't see your post.<br>What I meant by the floor mats are the AMG mats. <br>I know the Becker changer will work since my<br>brother has it on his E. I didn't know there<br>was a service center there but you can bring<br>your car to any authorized MB center. I was <br>in El Camino last week and had my car serviced<br>there. Good luck!!<p>John<p>: Well the floor mats are standard on the car so I will try for the CD changer. They are telling me it costs $1000 for the unit and dont use the aftermarket CD changer since It will not work.. ?? what do you think? Hmm Chrome headlight rings that seems more of an item I would like to get. BTW do you know if we can take the car to the service center in Rocklin/Loomis the one by Hwy 80?<p>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the Info.

I will ask them when I get my car in. Hopefully I <br>will see you around in your car.<p>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.