Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 500SEL to 01 E320T current 2014 lexus LS460
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one of those (92) big body cars that suffers from vibration. MB did all the usual items, all joints, suspension bushings, steering damper,drive shaft, shocks, etc. At one time they had it pretty good, but this vib at 45 comes and goes. The car delivered with Pirelli, which were changed due to this vibe issue. I have been on Michelin MXVs since then on a third or fourth set, I noticed when I checked I have two H rated and two V rated tires on the same axle (MXVs)I have been tempted to change brands because they tell me these tires flat spot, they wear out quickly but are the best available for the car.MB and every one tells me this should be the choice. Any great suggestions are welcomed.

·
BenzWorld Tire & Wheel God
1,386 Posts
I would suggest theBridgestone TURANZA LS-H...

I would suggest the

Bridgestone TURANZA LS-H

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Bridgestone&tireModel=Turanza+LS-H&x=12&y=16

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am sorry but i will have to say it you should really stick with the Michelin brand. H...

I am sorry but i will have to say it you should really stick with the Michelin brand. HTe MXV's to me are not the smoothist riding tire i have them on the s80. They seem to create a lot of noise. But i would go with the Piolt Sport Suprimicy they are really good tires i love them on my accord. And you awalys need to have the same speed rating on all of the tires and an H rated tire seams like it is way under rated for the speed a benz has unless you drive really slowley.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts