Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
C230 SC KOMPRESSOR
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys just started running 19" wheels on my C230 Sport Coupe.The tire size i am runnig are 265/30 on the rear and 235/35 on the front.My question is for you guys running this size.What kind of pressure your running in them.What MB recommends?(28F/32R)
THANKS!

·
Registered
233 Posts
I just put new pilot sports on my e55 and got into a discusssion with the Michelin rep about tire pressure.
He recommends trying different pressures to find one that meets your driving style. He told me to start at 30 front and 32 rear and then in a few days go to 28 and 30 and see how I like it. Tire pressure is a personal preference.
He even said when going on road trips I may want to run 32 front and 34 rear.
Tire pressure should be checked at least monthly.

·
Registered
2004 C-320
34 Posts
Most definitly take E55pvan advise and check your tire pressure at least monthly. I just took my car in for what i thought was a warped rotor, it turned out to be ruined tires. Running the lower profile tires with to little tire pressure will cause premature tire failure. I had not checked my tire pressure for honestly , probably like 4 months. Boy did this cost me. They were 8-10 psi under the recommend pressure, and they didnt even look low on pressure.

Had four new tires put on, and now the car drives like new. So take it from my screw up, check your tire pressure.

·
Registered
mercedes benz c240 2
15 Posts
hey there
i have a 19 rims on my c240 and i have same thing 265/30 rear and 235/35 front and i have a 38 rear and 35 front dont go lower cause u gana miss up ur tires same as what i did .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts