·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics :bowdown:

·
W203, W210 Moderator
6,905 Posts
Nice, clean looking debadged W204, good job! Post it also in our Sticky.

Cheers,
JOE55

·
Premium Member
7,273 Posts
Nice C-class. Are those 19" wheels w/stock suspension?

·
Registered
22 Posts
i finally went into the shop today to talk about getting my grill all black and the guys said that the paint on the chrome strips would immediately chip as soon as i got to high speeds with pebbles on the road. did your shop take any extra measures to guard against this?

·
Registered
79 Posts
The chrome part is not painted black. I was going to do the same thing until I saw these pics. Don't get me wrong. I like the look. Kind of stealthy in a certain way. I love the tail lights and the front marker lights. Where do you get them from?

Thanks,
Kal

·
Registered
111 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
ummm....

Nice looking ride, but IMHO I would've whitewashed the side markers, not tinted/painted them black. Too contrasty for me.

But, what I've really got to say is what's up with your plate? Not that it ain't clever, but you're writing checks you can't cash with a c300. I mean "dominate" belongs on a c63amg or a 335 bmw or an evo x. But a c300? Really, a tuned 'Teg or chipped 2.0t golf will take you. Just my observation. (I know, I have a c300 myself, in 4matic trim)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I wanted them tinted so they would still be functional, and DOMYN8 isn't meant to be oh look at me I'm a badass since if I wanted speed I would have got a 335i or 135i not a benz. It's just a statement there are alot of white pano 300's out there and I wanted mine to be just a little bit different. And since I did buy my car cash people that don't have it like that shouldn't talk shit about somebodys ride unless they got something better that's all I need to say about that.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
They had to take apart the headlights and paint the silver black and they actually spray tinted the eyelids of headlights and the rear tail lights. So all the parts are OEM and still function perfectly. I got the work done at Bob Haynes Custom Coach Works in San Antonio TX

1 - 20 of 20 Posts