Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2002 C320. I have decided to bite the bullet and buy either a timeport or V60 phone and install kit. There seems to be only about a $90 difference in price between the two from the dealer. Do any of you have an opinion whether the additional cost is worth it for the V60 phone. My dealer wants $1415 for the timeport phone and kit or $1505 for the V60 phone and kit. The dealer wants $220 for installation. Let me know if you are aware of a better price out there for either. Thanks<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Go with the V.60. However, the V.60 is not available for SprintPCS. Your installation price...

is very good compared to the $500 I was quoted from my dealer.<br>
<br>
The dealer's cost on the Timeport, cables, and voice command unit is $1295. $1415 is a very reasonable price.<br>
<br>
My dealer quoted $2200 for the timeport and install. You seem to be getting a good deal.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dan that is a very good price, my dealer wanted 2,500 for the v60 with voice activation. Please email me with your dealers name and address. Thanks email [email protected] Get the v60 for the few extra bucks.<br> <br> If anybody knows a dealer who will discount the phone system with voice command please let me know. I live on Long Island.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree that is a very good price. My dealer quoted me $2500 for the Timeport. I live in Iowa and only have one dealer to choose from. :-(

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got the V60 last week and I am really enjoying it. The total price including installation with tax (8.25% in California) came to $1913.56. I neglected to mention, however, that it does not include voice recognition. I didn't think it was worth the extra money. My dealer is Calabasas Motor Cars in Los Angeles, California.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So before tax, you paid roughly $1767. Which is about $250 more than you said you were quoted in your original post. Any reason for the increase?<br> <br> My dealer saying $2500 is still $800 more than yours and that difference can't be the voice recognition part (which is supposedly worth around $400).<br> <br> It hurts that I have no competition, where you probably do.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts