Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm having a happy day,mechanics vacation plans changed,taking her in thur morning for her new altenator,should be ready in time to go for another long ride with top down sunday in this beautiful florida weather.thanks to everyone who told me was altenator,hubby was going to start taking things apart and thats a really bad idea,lol,because i wouldnt let him play with mine,he went a bought him a 1980 450sl today,not bad,needs a new top,paid 4k,75000 miles,,but mines still prettier :)

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Sounds like fun. I have a friend in Oviedo that loves to call me this time of year for frequent weather reports. Enjoy the ride!

·
Premium Member
3,185 Posts
Tucked!!!

Enjoy the ride. His and hers sounds like a great idea. I just tucked mine away yesterday for the winter. It gets out every other week or so, but it has full tires and a full tank of gas and keeps its little nose out of the cold air.

·
Outstanding Contributor , Bob's Your Uncle!
29,105 Posts
should be ready in time to go for another long ride with top down sunday in this beautiful florida weather.)
I don't know you but I'm beginning to dislike you already.

:) Have a great drive.

·
Premium Member
5,924 Posts
Coulda and shoulda gone out Saturday...it was that nice. But woke up to snow on the ground this morning!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts