Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was informed that the C350 I ordered at the end of December went into production yesterday. Any idea how long it will take to make it to the LA area? It's a Germany build. Apparently, cars built in South Africa are being shipped from SA to Germany and then to the states.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My C350 build date was January 20th and it is due to arrive on Feb. 28th. I am also in the LA area. When I ordered my car, the sales guy told me that it wouldn't arrive until the end of March but I think he was over estimating in case there were any problems.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I tried to answer your question in the other forum....could be anywhere from 3-7 weeks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ordered mine in Dec. build date was the end of January and I'm suppose to pick it up this week. On the east coast, so I'm not sure how long it takes to get over to LA. Good luck with it. I can't wait to get mine.

·
Registered
40 Posts
you are in the same boat with me. :)
i ordered mine on Dec 31, and just went to production.
expecting to be here by end of March or latest mid April.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ordered mine in Dec. build date was the end of January and I'm suppose to pick it up this week. On the east coast, so I'm not sure how long it takes to get over to LA. Good luck with it. I can't wait to get mine.
Wow...sounds like we are about a week apart on build dates. Still, logistics can make for a wide variance in delivery dates. Good luck on your pick-up, you lucky...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts