Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 ML350 Bluetec pkg 2, 08 BMW 135i, 2012 F250 PS Diesel
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had read a previous post regarding ML500 having 4 brake sensors...is this true, or does it have 2 sensors like the ML350? Just want to make sure to order the correct parts.

Had the ML500 in last week for some warranty work and SA mentioned the brakes being down to 5%. Quoted me $980 for front pads, front rotors, back pads only (rotors were good), and a fluid flush. I thought that was a bit steep for a simple brake job. Anyway, I will be ordering parts online and tackling this job in the next week or so.

TIA

·
Registered
452 Posts
I had read a previous post regarding ML500 having 4 brake sensors...is this true, or does it have 2 sensors like the ML350? Just want to make sure to order the correct parts.

Had the ML500 in last week for some warranty work and SA mentioned the brakes being down to 5%. Quoted me $980 for front pads, front rotors, back pads only (rotors were good), and a fluid flush. I thought that was a bit steep for a simple brake job. Anyway, I will be ordering parts online and tackling this job in the next week or so.

TIA
I cant answer the sensor question, but they are only 6 or7 bucks each. There is an Excellent DYI post with pics etc in that section which includes flushing the brakes.One note, Make sure you use the correct spec fluid, its not available everywhere.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts