Registered
2001 e430 4matic
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thank you and absolutely not in any order what so ever

mr oh lord aka rob
mr g-amg
mr gregs

and sorry if i have missed your name, but your contributions have made me enjoy this benz more than ever--you have helped me understand the beast beneath the beauty----i thank you all and look forward to more of our priceless input in the future

god bless you all & thank you

·
Registered
91 560SEL(RIP),98 E320matic 230k baby!,98 C230,93 500Ehurt,Rover crawler,97 Vulcan,01 R1,02suzukiTLR
55 Posts
I have to second the notion. My first day on here I was offered help. Just a few minutes ago my wife was nagging me about the time I spend here but this is my saving grace. I love this forum.

·
Registered
1994 E320 Wagon,1999 E320 Wagon,2000 E 320 Wagon, MGB Track/Rally, ,1988 300E ,more....
6,019 Posts
And

we all thank you:thumbsup:
But who is this Rob guy you keep talking about?:D
ohlord:bowdown:

·
Registered
E320/E250 Bluetec Ford F350 6.7l
36,722 Posts
But who is this Rob guy you keep talking about?:D
ohlord:bowdown:
Must be the guy eating his hat from time to time :D
Modern cars become so advanced, that even highly trained technicians have hard time to diagnose some problems.
For example on our ML320 malfunctioning MAF triggered round number of 10 error codes. The truck still drove without any symptoms.
On this forum you will find spectrum of opinions. Some of them excellent, some of them garbage.
But what we used to say in Poland " two heads always beat single one".

·
Registered
06 CLS500, Boeing-737, 04 Tahoe LT, 04 Infiniti G35 Sedan
257 Posts
I agree with inderbir. I too have had very good info passed on to me from this site. Recently my power steering pump had a slight leak. I was going to replace the whole thing BUT was told just to replace the seal. I was given very good instructions by Gregs210 (?). This info saved me hundreds of dollars.

Of course this savings went to other very important stuff like, boat gas, beer, boat parts, beer, boat gas, junk food for the boat, more boat parts, more boat gas, and finally lots of beer. :givemebeer:

Thanks to all who unselfishly give us their time!

Now, its time to go to the lake.................:D:eclipsee_steering:

Jeff
PS: Thats not my dog thats me.

·
Registered
E-ZGO 53 HP., 99 E 430 sport, 04 E55 AMG, 2008 Tahoe LTZ Sold Porsche to Brother
1,906 Posts
I agree with inderbir. I too have had very good info passed on to me from this site. Recently my power steering pump had a slight leak. I was going to replace the whole thing BUT was told just to replace the seal. I was given very good instructions by Gregs210 (?). This info saved me hundreds of dollars.

Of course this savings went to other very important stuff like, boat gas, beer, boat parts, beer, boat gas, junk food for the boat, more boat parts, more boat gas, and finally lots of beer. :givemebeer:

Thanks to all who unselfishly give us their time!

Now, its time to go to the lake.................:D:eclipsee_steering:

Jeff
PS: Thats not my dog thats me.

BOAT=

Break
Out
Another
Thousand

Don't worry the second happiest day of your life is yet to come:D

·
Registered
98 E-320, 2003 E-500
685 Posts
thank you and absolutely not in any order what so ever

mr oh lord aka rob
mr g-amg
mr gregs

and sorry if i have missed your name, but your contributions have made me enjoy this benz more than ever--you have helped me understand the beast beneath the beauty----i thank you all and look forward to more of our priceless input in the future

god bless you all & thank you
+1 for me :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2002 e320
344 Posts
i also need to add my thanks to all the dedicated posters.
what could have been a money pit (my car) has become something i can maintain and troubleshoot myself, and a great hobby.
there is great information and helpful people on this forum.
paul

·
Registered
'01-E320 & 02-ST2
31,631 Posts
I'm humbled.

But what is with all this "mr" stuff? I hear "mr" I think I'm in trouble.

I guess that's better than dumb***. :D

Thanks, though. I just try my best.

·
Registered
2000 MB
803 Posts
Thank you to Ohlord for assuring me about the cps. Still can't find it. LOL
Thank you to Raymond for the DIY on replacing shocks. I will work on the rear next.
Thank you to G-AMG for the wonderfull pictures ( Garage / Great DIY Tips ).
Thank you to Gregs210 for the brake repairs which I will soon work on.
Thank you all for all your questions and concerns.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts