Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I have a CLK 200 w203 2004 model dosen't seem to have the time & date in the settings. It does have the lighting, vehicle & convenience features but not the time. I have therefore been unable to set the analogue clock. Please help me!!!...thank you. I have a screenshot of the audio or comand module. Am I able to use it instead? I really would like to set the clock coz its driving me crazy!!

·
Registered
2002 CLK55 AMG, 1980 Porsche 928, 1964 MGB, 2015 VW Golf TDi
7 Posts
If memory serves (and if it's in the same location as the slightly older satnav systems), the Date/Time settings are in Aux/SVC. Because that's the logical place for them, or something.

·
Registered
1999 W208 CLK320
397 Posts
2004 model is probably a W209 so you're in the wrong place for advice for your car.

But if you post here ....https://www.benzworld.org/forums/c209-a209-clk-class.27/

Hopefully these guys will be able to sort out your problem.............good luck :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2004 model is probably a W209 so you're in the wrong place for advice for your car.

But if you post here ....https://www.benzworld.org/forums/c209-a209-clk-class.27/

Hopefully these guys will be able to sort out your problem.............good luck :)
Thanks mate...will use the link!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If memory serves (and if it's in the same location as the slightly older satnav systems), the Date/Time settings are in Aux/SVC. Because that's the logical place for them, or something.
Thanks mate, let me dash into the car and have another look at the AUX function.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I realize that you are in the wrong forum but I believe that the answer will be the same. The date and time are set by the satellites in the navigation system. You have to only change the daylight savings time to get the correct analog readout. I have a european nav system that I use in eastern USA. I have to set my clock by choosing eastern siberia in the russian federation to get mine to read analog time correctly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts