Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I have a CLK 200 w203 2004 model dosen't seem to have the time & date in the settings. It does have the lighting, vehicle & convenience features but not the time. I have therefore been unable to set the analogue clock. Please help me!!!...thank you. I have a screenshot of the audio or comand module. Am I able to use it instead? I really would like to set the clock coz its driving me crazy!!Does anyone know how to access the command system in the module shown below as the info does not open up the time and date features?

·
Registered
'79 450SL, '04 CLK200 convertible; former A124, W210, A209.
1,877 Posts
Hi Chanda, so your CLK is actually 209 not 203 (which is C class). At any rate yes, you can set the date and time with steering wheel controls - here's a video how to do it

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Miko,the challenge is that using the steering controls, when I go to the settings, the time option is just not there. The other options like convenience, vehicle, lighting are there but for some reason, the time and date is missing :(.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

[IMG alt="ChandaCLK"]https://www.benzworld.org/d2/avatars/m/1265/1265917.jpg?1585773181[/IMG]
ChandaCLK
Registered

Joined 4 d ago
5 Posts
Discussion Starter • #1 2 h ago
Hi guys, I have a CLK 200 w203 2004 model dosen't seem to have the time & date in the settings. It does have the lighting, vehicle & convenience features but not the time. I have therefore been unable to set the analogue clock. Please help me!!!...thank you. I have a screenshot of the audio or comand module. Am I able to use it instead? I really would like to set the clock coz its driving me crazy!!Does anyone know how to access the command system in the module shown below as the info does not open up the time and date features?

SaveShare
Reply Quote

[IMG alt="miko1aj"]https://www.benzworld.org/d2/avatars/m/391/391417.jpg?1566289715[/IMG]
miko1aj

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Chanda, so your CLK is actually 209 not 203 (which is C class). At any rate yes, you can set the date and time with steering wheel controls - here's a video how to do it
Kindly have a look at my settings menu on the images below, no time & date option and its driving me insane!

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Hmm Chanda, I haven't seen that menu layout so I think our cars have different s/ware versions. At any rate, have you scrolled through the sub-menu options in Inst Cluster or Vehicle? I'd think the time/date is buried within...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmm Chanda, I haven't seen that menu layout so I think our cars have different s/ware versions. At any rate, have you scrolled through the sub-menu options in Inst Cluster or Vehicle? I'd think the time/date is buried within...
Hey Miko, thanks. It seems the I might have to visit the dealer and hopefully the anomally can be sorted out there. Its just that I know for a fact that it will cost not only my arm & leg but maybe my torso as well...thanks again!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
....and the layout could be for Japanese made CLKs as I just imported it from Japan and I'm sure its made for their market.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I'm replying from another forum...do you have a navigation system? If you do, the time is set by the satellites...all you should need to do is set daylight savings time...the analog will then be correct based on the satellite info

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Aha tomtomtomtom, mystery solved by the sound of it!! Chanda, let us know how that worked out as my interest is piqued.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm replying from another forum...do you have a navigation system? If you do, the time is set by the satellites...all you should need to do is set daylight savings time...the analog will then be correct based on the satellite info
Hi Tomtomtomtom, the navi system is available and uses a CD(I assume a tad ancient).The challenge is that the system has most of the options in Japanese and minimal features in English. I am trying to find an app that can translate the same via phone camera. Also, not sure even this will work as I have not been succesful on connecting my mobile phone to the car (for the internet) yet as that has been a challenge I gave up on.
I'll definately keep you guys updated on any progress I make. Greetings from Zambia! which is right above Zimbabwe if you were wondering :)

·
Registered
601 Posts
Chanda...is that a MB nav or an aftermarket...don't recognize it? If It's a MB...it will work just like I explained...if not, you'll have to find info through that company.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts