Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sad that I've only been on the forums for less than a week...and already i can't go places w/o thinking of you guys. haha.

I had to run up to walmart today to look for hamster stuff ( <3 ) and saw a bimmer with a license place that said "TK" and instantly thought of him. I tried taking a picture, but i was too far away and the camera wouldn't focus just on the letters. BOO.

Just thought i'd ask if i was o-so-lucky to be followed to wally world lol :cool:

·
It was fun while it lasted
11,126 Posts
Where else would you like the BWOT stalkers to follow you? Most are harmless but watch out for TK. I helped him build his concrete vaulted torture, uh, I mean, secret hideaway.

·
Surely A Large Human
35,725 Posts
Yeah, and usually it's Jayhawk who fabricates plates with other member's names when he's on the prowl. :rolleyes:

·
Surely A Large Human
35,725 Posts
^ That still doesn't explain what the fuck you were trying to say in response to the hamster comment.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ROFL! You guys DONT know what <3 is?! It IS a heart! Clearly though, out of all of you, JayHawk seems to spend the most amount of time stalking small children that use it...or just girls ALL over the internet. lol.

·
66,894 Posts
ROFL! You guys DONT know what <3 is?! It IS a heart! Clearly though, out of all of you, JayHawk seems to spend the most amount of time stalking small children that use it...or just girls ALL over the internet. lol.
I guess we're old farts:crybaby2:

·
Registered
21,652 Posts
How 'bout "small girls that use it on the Internet..."

1 - 20 of 116 Posts