Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
SLK in brilli silver
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this MAF off of ebay about a month ago, turns out I don't need it. It was the coils not the MAF, anyway to the topic at hand, I bought it from the guy for 60 plus shipping and will extend the same offer. Its used but works, lol cant expect new @ that price anyway its for a 230, if u want it let me know its first come first served.

·
Registered
SLK in brilli silver
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol, i thought so too, well no takers by the end of today im ebayin it. LOL i have been cleaning my closets, sold 2 laptops, some clams, this is the last to go.

·
Registered
2002 SLK32 AMG, 2006 CLS55 AMG
109 Posts
OK, here's something that will tell you I'm a green horn, what the heck is a MAF?[:)]

·
Registered
2006 SLK-55 AMG
737 Posts
tjfunny1 - 3/22/2005 9:03 PM

OK, here's something that will tell you I'm a green horn, what the heck is a MAF?[:)]
Mass Airflow Sensor - used to control the amount of fuel injected by sensing the amount of air flowing into the engine. Keeps the mixture ratio correct.

·
Registered
2002 SLK 32 AMG, bone stock. 1987 190E 2.3-16 valve (destroyed). 2005 E320 new toy.
14,926 Posts
tjfunny1, something to keep in mind: There are no stupid questions,

Only stupid answers.... [;)] Requesting information is never a stupid thing to do..... [:p]

·
Registered
SLK55 //AMG
1,212 Posts
Miked619 - 3/22/2005 1:43 PM

lol, i thought so too, well no takers by the end of today im ebayin it. LOL i have been cleaning my closets, sold 2 laptops, some clams, this is the last to go.
Dude!
You must keep a reef tank then.
You ever on reefcentral?

·
Registered
SLK in brilli silver
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SIlver_Lana - 3/23/2005 11:17 AM

Miked619 - 3/22/2005 1:43 PM

Dude!
You must keep a reef tank then.
You ever on reefcentral?
Yup I do keep a reef tank here she is:

Attachments

·
Registered
SLK in brilli silver
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol I need to update the pic its a few months old now. I at times cruize over to reef central but pretty much stick to the bay area reefers forum there. More active on saltwaterfish.com forums.

·
Registered
SLK55 //AMG
1,212 Posts
Cool... nice to see another reef fanatic on here. :)

Nice anemone... I need to get one for my clowns since they have taken to nesting in my leather coral. [8)]

·
Registered
SLK in brilli silver
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SIlver_Lana - 3/23/2005 4:35 PM

Cool... nice to see another reef fanatic on here. :)

Nice anemone... I need to get one for my clowns since they have taken to nesting in my leather coral. [8)]
yeah he is getting a bit excessive in size, last measurement he was 14 inches. If you ever want a frag of pulsing xenia let me know, it grows like weeds in my tank and has almost killed off the cheato in my fuge.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts