Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Mercedes
9,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4532586314&category=6331&sspagename=WDVW

looks like a decent car.. seller seems to be thorough and it comes with records and multipile keys. Its worth a check.

·
Mercedes
9,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here's another possible good candidate, it even has very low milage.

·
Registered
1991 300 SE
18,534 Posts
Actually the first post is an impressive listing – as noted, looks like all the books/keys/records are present. Good exterior color and the inside looks clean.

There’s no link in your second post.

·
Mercedes
9,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jdc1244a - 3/7/2005 9:52 PM

Actually the first post is an impressive listing – as noted, looks like all the books/keys/records are present. Good exterior color and the inside looks clean.

There’s no link in your second post.
I forgot to post the 2nd link.. but later on after examining the pictures more, the car wasn't represented correctly. It had front SEC seats, pre-1989 shift gate when the car was a 1989 model. Considering that it was a low milage car.. its not the best example.

I highly recommend checking up on the 1st link... rarely you get nice examples on ebay.

·
Mercedes
9,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jamies420sel - 3/8/2005 9:22 PM

Gee, I've lived in Fort Myers for twenty years and never heard of the place. Paint looks like it could use some help.
Really? Whats wrong with the paint.. I don't see it unfortunately, except for a little spot on the sunroof... but it could be just dirt. Can you point out what you're reffering to?

·
Mercedes
9,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
4 hours left and its at $3700... looks like a great deal.

·
Registered
Very Black 86 420sel
108 Posts
Snibble - 3/8/2005 11:31 PM

Really? Whats wrong with the paint.. I don't see it unfortunately, except for a little spot on the sunroof... but it could be just dirt. Can you point out what you're reffering to?
Cars down here get a really heavy UV load and it dulls the finish. What I saw in those pics is either a finish dulled by excessive UV or an average re-paint to "factory" specs (Read: orange-peel).

My black '86 will start to oxidize heavily if not paint-cleaned and waxed once a month or so.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts