Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why does it take a while to go from page to page on this site? mbworld is quick as shit and so are so many other car forums....

·
Registered
29,576 Posts
Well, at 1:38pm we had 2077 users and MBWorld had 988 online. That may have something to do with it.

Also, depending on how you have your system tuned up for ads, that would make a difference. Firefox with Adblocker certainly speeds things up.

·
CH4S Admin , Outstanding Contributor
39,241 Posts
Well, at 1:38pm we had 2077 users and MBWorld had 988 online. That may have something to do with it.

Also, depending on how you have your system tuned up for ads, that would make a difference. Firefox with Adblocker certainly speeds things up.
Same here, I am doing much better with Firefox / ad blocker.

·
Surely A Large Human
35,725 Posts
I'm telling you that I block ads at my firewall, by domain name. I have a 12 Mbps fractional DS3 feeding me. It loads quickly, but it far and away the LARGEST consumer of bandwidth of any site visited on my 1000+ node network. And I'm the only one hitting it.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Just tried Mozilla, what a world of speed difference, give a try you will like the speed.

·
Registered
19,471 Posts
I got to believe this is the slowest car site on the web.

It really does SUCK

·
Banned
17,697 Posts
You fucking crybabies have not seen slow until you have all of your internet coming over a 20 yr old copper network............

·
Banned
17,697 Posts
yeah it dribbles alright.............

1 - 12 of 12 Posts