Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
'81 300GD Cabrio, '78 450 SEL 6.9 Rocketship, Rover HSE
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'll tell you why. Many people confuse the Terror Threat Level Index with the Air Quality Index. I myself experience an unusually high level of anxiety from mid June up until about mid September expecting shit to blow up around me at any moment. Next time they have a Terror Threat Level Index (and there will be a next time) I'm suggesting pastels to avoid confusion. Besides nothing says "kiss your ass goodbye" like threat level pink.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110126/ap_on_re_us/us_color_coded_threats

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only two Sherriff. One rifle 7.62x51, one pistol .45 ACP.

But I have gobs and gobs of ammo.

You may return to your regularly scheduled programming.

Or murdering prostitutes......or whatever you were doing before I interrupted your deepest thoughts..

·
worst mod in BW history
ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
27,762 Posts
Well I've built a double trebuchet that fires a Jew and a Muslim simultaneously.
I've been contacted by 192 nations urging me to "bring it on......... please"

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What's the range of this pendulous slingshot and from where would said Jews and Muslims begin their inertia inspired journey?

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I mean, how do you plan to get them in the same place, at the same time without the trebuchet ammunition self-destructing?

·
worst mod in BW history
ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
27,762 Posts
What's the range of this pendulous slingshot and from where would said Jews and Muslims begin their inertia inspired journey?
To be honest, I've been so busy with my double-thick brick wall with target business that I haven't figured out the logistics.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL. Please wear your crash helmet. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts