Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where else can you find such a unique group of honest, supportive, informative, and polite members other than here.

You go to other sites and you get bashed, teased, dissed, and encounter at least 2 idiots within the first 10 seconds of your first post.
Not to mention the BS-ing from know-it-alls who find the need to self advertise their complete knowledge of nothing.

Sorry for the off topic venting, I love you guys.
I need a hug.

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
Where else can you find such a unique group of honest, supportive, informative, and polite members other than here.

You go to other sites and you get bashed, teased, dissed, and encounter at least 2 idiots within the first 10 seconds of your first post.
Not to mention the BS-ing from know-it-alls who find the need to self advertise their complete knowledge of nothing.

I need a hug.
Hug sent mate eheheh pity there is not the emoticon for it :beerchugr:

Cheers.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
You think YOU need a HUG, I just got done cleaning my driveway, AGAIN!!!!!! ALMOST 120in. of snow so far this year!!!!!!!! My front lawn has 7ft. of SNOW on it right now!!! I NEED A HUG AND A BACK OPERATION!!!!!!! NO, Your right, This place is the BEST!!! part of my day is checking out whats going on here. {and shoveling snow} PRAYING FOR SPRING!!!!

·
W168, W169 Moderator
5,293 Posts

I need a hug.
143 to you too......:D now back to the topic...... which sites giving you hard time.... I want to know so I could go there and start :flamg::twak::bash: them....:D

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sniff sniff... MBworld....sniff...they're so mean...sniff... they wont except me into their AMG forums without proof of 500HP :crybaby2:

I'm so lucky to have you guys

·
W168, W169 Moderator
5,293 Posts
sniff sniff... MBworld....sniff...they're so mean...sniff... they wont except me into their AMG forums without proof of 500HP :crybaby2:

I'm so lucky to have you guys
they got owned ..... lol..... The reason you got flame because they try to sell a product...... you ask them a question and they could not answer..... I see some of the mbworld members went to check out your thread "supercharger makeover" to see if you really have 500hp......

Those people that flame you really have a big ego...... ^^^

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Tony.
I just hate when MB owners to get fooled into products that don't deliver what their supposed to due to the sellers false claims. The you ask them to step up and explain and, instead, they try and discredit you to cover their own credibility.

But anyway, my reason for starting this thread is to commend its members and it's moderators. This forum has unmatched civil and relaxed atmosphere where we can all discuss what we all love and adore, our beloved SL's.

Seriously, this forum is by far the best forum out there. Thanks to all of you for setting the right mood.
Geez... here come the tears again.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Right moods? Hugs? Great stuff?
I can do with some of all that, sitting here, taxed off the road by our corrupt govt fatcats, looking out of windows I cant afford to wash, at grey skies, feeling a cold wind and sitting on top of an earthquake epicentre...

Yea, I can do with some hugs, certainly!

Seriously, yes a great bunch!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Well said Tech-Tune this is a great forum even a novice like myself has learned so much in a short time.
Keep up the great work.

Baggers

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Don't sweat it.
I know, your right.
One of my problems is that I am a very big fan of the truth, and have a hard time keeping it shut when I read false data.

But I'm over it now. You guys are the greatest. Thanks for the support.

·
Registered
86 Posts
You think YOU need a HUG, I just got done cleaning my driveway, AGAIN!!!!!! ALMOST 120in. of snow so far this year!!!!!!!! My front lawn has 7ft. of SNOW on it right now!!! I NEED A HUG AND A BACK OPERATION!!!!!!! NO, Your right, This place is the BEST!!! part of my day is checking out whats going on here. {and shoveling snow} PRAYING FOR SPRING!!!!
drags, I feel your pain and I need to get out in my car soon. We don't have a lot of snow here, but I went to our neighbouring community one valley over. Took a picture, the snow was 12 feet OVER THE TOP OF THE STOP SIGN!!! 25 foot drift in my brother's front yard.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Took a picture, the snow was 12 feet OVER THE TOP OF THE STOP SIGN!!! 25 foot drift in my brother's front yard.
Dam.... God Bless NJ

·
Registered
346 Posts
Snow- Sucks

SL's- Rock

Living where it snows many months and owning an SL- REALLY SUCKS!!!

I write this as it begins to snow here in Minneapolis.

Waiting in anticipation for Spring.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Rite now I agree, SNOW SUCKS!!!!!!!! And this weekend we are getting another 8-12" COME-ON 3/18!!!!! I am going to Florida with the Wife on VACATION for 10 days!!!!! YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!

·
Greek God of the R129
8,364 Posts
I hate snow, that's why I moved to California. ;)
But I love doing donuts on it.
That's where I learned throwing the car in to a skid do 180 and park between two cars.

Regards.
aam.

·
Registered
931 Posts
It's a tough world out there Tech-T. That's why God made families. Even if it's made of Benz owners.

Ok, I can't help it. In the 80's today. Taking my hard top off this week in preperation for the Meet next weekend. Go ahead slam me, I can take it!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts