Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Da chromz wouldn't be my first choice, but that can always be remedied.

I'm getting the interior cleaned because it smells... musty. The paint is just as shiny and glossy as the pictures show, but a few areas need some spray. The front bumper could use some attention, seeing as it is held together with duct tape. I've ordered an new antenna mast, and I need to troubleshoot the inop drop-down feature on the passenger window.

Otherwise, the bones are solid. Tires are almost brand new, and the back half of the canvas top is new. Cycled everything and the roof operates flawlessly. Engine and transmission are smooth and silky.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Da chromz wouldn't be my first choice, but that can always be remedied.

I'm getting the interior cleaned because it smells... musty. The paint is just as shiny and glossy as the pictures show, but a few areas need some spray. The front bumper could use some attention, seeing as it is held together with duct tape. I've ordered an new antenna mast, and I need to troubleshoot the inop drop-down feature on the passenger window.

Otherwise, the bones are solid. Tires are almost brand new, and the back half of the canvas top is new. Cycled everything and the roof operates flawlessly. Engine and transmission are smooth and silky.
The window is an easy fix. Roll both all the way down and hold button down for 5 seconds after they hit bottom. Then roll up and hold button for 5 seconds once they reach the top. Rinse/repeat 3 times. They just need to be reset. Congrats on the car.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The window is an easy fix. Roll both all the way down and hold button down for 5 seconds after they hit bottom. Then roll up and hold button for 5 seconds once they reach the top. Rinse/repeat 3 times. They just need to be reset. Congrats on the car.
I did this several times last night. No love. Passenger side drop-down still not working. :(

·
Registered
242 Posts
Bummer. I’m sorry. It might be the micro switch in the door but they did stop using them. I just can’t remember the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just talked to Paul over at Mercedes Centrum and he says that the doors need to be closed when you cycle the windows. I did it with the doors open, so I will give it another shot tonight. He says he has never had an issue reprogramming them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts