Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
showed up on an Audi forum I monitor. BEAUTIFUL? Glad I never got my $1k refundable deposit back. Oh please let me get a new job so I can keep my Viper and get an SLK55!

·
Registered
SLK 350
69 Posts
THAT HAS GOT TO BE THE BEST PIC YET! ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!

The car is so clean someone really spent a lot of TLC on it. Are those 19s, looks like from me eyes?

·
Registered
SLK 350
200 Posts
THAT LOOKS GORGEOUS!!!!!

I think I have definitely been convinced to sell my 350 and take delivery of the 55 AMG in May for myself.

Q. Is this obsidian black or the standard black non metallic? - I am in two minds betweeen the two. Plus are those Rims available as extras from MERC? as I didn't see in brochure I was sent...

·
Registered
05 SLK350
55 Posts
That is the best looking SLK I have seen, it just looks so right!

anyway.

go to this link for the AMG wheels and stuff.

http://www3.mercedes-benz.com/omb/amg/en/extras/types/slk/leichtmetall.htm

Regards

Andy

·
Registered
237 Posts
That car must have just finish washing up.... So clean... So neat.... So SMOOTH....So errr.....
Very BEAUTIFUL indeed.... Right choice for all SLK owners....

Cheers all....

·
Registered
2004 SL600 Renntech ECU/TCU Upgrade...many other mods
238 Posts
Beautiful car. Was this lowered? It looks like it.

·
Registered
2004 SL600 Renntech ECU/TCU Upgrade...many other mods
238 Posts
I got emailed from the site the car was originally posted on. It was lowered with H&R springs. Don't know if I want or need to go that low. Too many aftermarket shops I've asked have said don't do it than do it. I'm undecided.

·
Registered
R171 SLK200 2005
475 Posts
Shry - 2/9/2005 11:32 AM

THAT LOOKS GORGEOUS!!!!!

I think I have definitely been convinced to sell my 350 and take delivery of the 55 AMG in May for myself.

Q. Is this obsidian black or the standard black non metallic? - I am in two minds betweeen the two. Plus are those Rims available as extras from MERC? as I didn't see in brochure I was sent...
You want to go with the Obsidian Black - I always think that metallic black, just has a bit more zing to it!!!! [8D]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts