Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just test drove the CLK55...wow! Braking and handling is sub-par to the M3, but the engine is wonderful and the "everyday driving" characteristics is much better for my neck. [:)] I found a '01 CLK55 for 51K...is this a good deal?

Hopefully to be a new MB owner,
mike

·
Registered
CLK 55
73 Posts
I just test drove the CLK55...wow! Braking and handling is sub-par to the M3, but the engine is wonderful and the "everyday driving" characteristics is much better for my neck. [:)] I found a '01 CLK55 for 51K...is this a good deal?

mike
That's a pretty good deal....needless to say the CLK55 is luxury and power blended together plus you won't have to replace your waterpump so often =0

·
Registered
2002 E55
70 Posts
For your reference, I recently purchased a 2001 CLK55 for $50600 for my wife. The car has...

For your reference, I recently purchased a 2001 CLK55 for $50600 for my wife. The car has 14000 miles, K2a package and Starmark extended warranty. 51K is a good price but look around and take your time.

John

·
Registered
BMW 740iL
32 Posts

mike
What color are you looking for? East or West coast?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts