Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys new to this forums and just wanted to know where i should go to get a good deal on one i live in fort lee, NJ and the mercedes dealership gave me a pretty bad deal on a lease so i dont really know where to go any help would help

·
Registered
2016 GLE350 - Traded C300
290 Posts
Hey guys new to this forums and just wanted to know where i should go to get a good deal on one i live in fort lee, NJ and the mercedes dealership gave me a pretty bad deal on a lease so i dont really know where to go any help would help
Cherry Hill MB.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
2012 C250
60 Posts
just because they give you a bad deal doesnt mean you cant deal with them. They give bad deals just to see how "smart" you are when it comes to buying a car.
But your first and most powerful weapon is your CREDIT. If you have sh**ty credit then don't even bother from the start. They'll look at it and tell you that you either need a co-signer OR like 50% downpayment. which from that point your sh*t out of luck and your not getting a new car.
Second is your ability to make a deal with the dealer. knowledge is power, so do your research on the C350 coupe that you want and go in there knowing exactly what you want and how you want it.

Ive seen people take off 8000+ off the MSRP and still the dealer takes home commision. Don't fall for their bullshit. If there are any other MB dealers in your area then get quotes from them. Get as many quotes as possible, even out of state. Get the cheapest one from those quotes and take them to the dealer nearest to you and start the dealing process.

They aren't there to sell the car to you. You have to take it from them.
Dealers jobs are to take every penny from your pocket. and its your job to keep as many as you can.
For example lets say your MSRP is 42,999. then walk in there like a boss and tell them
"I want THIS car but I dont want to pay more than 36,000 for it."
of course they're gonna start bullshitting you with "oh that wont work, we would lose money from the deal if we did that" and "Um...let me talk to my manager..." then he comes back saying "My manager said that we can give it to you for 40,999 and thats the lowest that he can go."
Don't fall for it. Take your time. if they seem like they're not dealing with you then just walk out. If they really want to make that sell, they will call you back.

And remember one thing. DO NOT DOWNPAY ON A LEASE. I dont care what anyone else says. your already paying for the damn car every month for the next 2 or 3 years. so dont waste a penny on downpayment. of course they will ask you for first month payment so that is okay.

·
Registered
2012 C250 Sedan Sport
44 Posts
First off..Never go into a dealership telling them you want to lease a car. Act as a buyer only, and try to work the best deal you can. Mercedes are having their lowest numbers ever, and are needing to sell cars. I've never seen them negotiate on prices like they are now. We shopped on the phone with other Mercedes dealers in our region and found the best deal, and then we demanded that the OKC dealer beat it, which they did. We got about $6200.00 off MSRP on our 2012 C250 Sport. Then when we got back to finance that's when we told them we wanted to lease vs. buying. So we ended up saving $6200.00 worth of % payments on the lease. I agree not to put money down on lease or trade a car in toward a lease. You can trade the car in , but pocket the money instead of lowering your lease payment. It doesn't make sense adding money to a car that you don't even own.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts