Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1999 clk430
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was thinking of getting 19" amg rims and from what i see those amg rims are made for S-class, cl-class, and sl-class. my question is will those rims fit on my car? Are the bolt paterns the same? would i need spacers for them, how much do spacers go for? where would i get those spacers? For the members that have 19" rims on their car, is there any problems i should consider having 19" rims. will my car camber with 19" rims? Sorry in advice for asking so many question at once, but i whated to cover all the bases before i get them.

·
Premium Member
CLK / ML
4,077 Posts
The S/CL 19" wheel will fit with right spacers.

The 19x8.5 with a 8-10mm spacer and the 19x9.5 with a 12-15mm spacer. 235/35/19 and 265/30/19 respectively.

These wheels however use a 14mm lug compared to the CLKs 12mm. Some may say that this could pose a problem and I agree, however I have done it and have had no problems. :

Frank

i was thinking of getting 19" amg rims and from what i see those amg rims are made for S-class, cl-class, and sl-class. my question is will those rims fit on my car? Are the bolt paterns the same? would i need spacers for them, how much do spacers go for? where would i get those spacers? For the members that have 19" rims on their car, is there any problems i should consider having 19" rims. will my car camber with 19" rims? Sorry in advice for asking so many question at once, but i whated to cover all the bases before i get them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts