Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, i am sorry to bother an of you but i am new on hes forums. I was thinking of getting a c350 4matic with the premium package and the 18 inch wheels. I was wondering if any1 knows if he quick park option is available in Canada? Also i have a strange question about the steering wheel.My mother has an xtype and noticed she has a sport sering wheel i believe it takes her less turns to get the wheels straight, does the c350 have that option as well? And finally are there any major cons to this car, i have searched the forums but nothing is coming up. The reason i am asking this is because it's between this car and the 328xi. One last quest question how does the car lock and unlock with keyless go?

·
Registered
15 Posts
i have c350 4matic in canada fully loaded.

it is amazing.

white with black interior and 18'' amg wheels

locking the doors is just like any other car.
you have the little key and you press lock.

or when you exit the car you can just press of the door handle with the tip of ur index finger and it has a sensor and it locks automatically!

·
Registered
1,328 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well i did i am a future owner of a C350 4matic premium package. obsidian black paint and black artico leather. I wanted the 18 inch rims but the dealer advised against it, but those can always be bought later . The dealer also advised against the quick park apparently they're having lots of problems with it. But at least he threw in the ipod integration quit for free. The car has already been produced and i am expecting delivery end of June at the latest. I am really ecstatic u can't imagine!:D:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts