Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
E55 AMG
359 Posts
this is depent from taste. I don't like this shape. OZ is good company so if you are convince to this wheels take it, but if you not leave it and buy another. This is my 2 cent [8)]

·
Registered
R171 200 AMG Kit
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ill guess ill have to put them on and see, I guess that they will look good, Ill take some pics and post them later. All opinons are appreciated.

·
Registered
SLK 55 AMG
3,560 Posts
I think that style would fit the SLK. But I personally don't like rims where you can't see the nuts (har har).

erm... sorry. What I mean is that in my opinion, being able to see the bolts (lug nuts I guess they're called in English) gives rims a more beastly look. Why hide them with a plastic cover which often turns yellow(ish) over time?

·
Registered
SLK350/AMG PKG
184 Posts
I think they will look fine. I also like to see Bolts instead of a cap. You state "multi-fit". Are you sure they have the correct width and offset?

·
Registered
R171 200 AMG Kit
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I might get them chrome plated, as of yet im not sure if shinigami is right and these have plastic center caps, hope not haha. Guess ill find out tomorrow when I get them.

·
Registered
SLK350/AMG PKG
184 Posts
I went with these as I believe them to be very aggressive looking with the two piece style and no bolt cover cap.

Attachments

·
Registered
R171 200 AMG Kit
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
After close thought I think ill just sell these on, and go with these ones http://i5.ebayimg.com/01/i/02/d8/60/9d_1.JPG
I think they would look great on the slk, look quite like the ferarri 360 alloys

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hi...

well i think the second design is much better than the 1st one. Well done. The rims will look nicer when on the move. Because of the slope in from the edge. Something like the SLR when on the move.

Cheers....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts